Open Your Heart & Donate Your Art!
Artists, Students & Artisans Encouraged To Donate!
2019 Theme : “What Lifts You Up”
Deadline For Entry : 8.30.19
Art Submission Guidelines:
- All art must be donated to Shout Out Loud for purposes of public sale
- Contributing artists will be fully identified and credited with all submissions. (Art can be displayed with business cards)
- Contributing artists will be listed in program flyer distributed to participants
- All artists must apply to submit contributions
- Artists should submit digital photo or image of art showing sample of submission along with application to ShoutOutLoudArtSale@gmail.com
- Submission Application Deadline: August 31, 2019.
- Confirmation will be sent by September 15, along with arrangements for art drop off or pick-up.
- Artists must identify each item with suggested sale price.
- Artists may submit multiple items for sale.
- Shout Out Loud reserves the right to refuse to sell art that is unsuitable for sale on the basis of subject matter, or quality.
- All contributed art is tax deductible according to market value, and artists will receive a receipt for tax purposes.
- Painters and photographers are encouraged to donate original art or prints with a suggested size of 5” x 7” or “8 x 10”.
Ways to help
We need your help! Here are some ways you can contribute to this important cause: